Are you an outstanding teacher who is committed to developing the whole child?
Do you have exceptional leadership skills?
Do you believe in making a difference to children’s lives through excellent learning opportunities?
If so you could be the person our children need!
Headteacher Leadership Scale L10 – L16
We are a Good rated primary school in the Lincolnshire Wolds, an inclusive school that provides an excellent education for all its children. We strongly believe in inspiring all to be the very best they can be and we have high aspirations for our school community. We want our children to feel connected to the community they live in and to develop a hopeful view of the World.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a deep knowledge and understanding of how children learn and develop
• Be an inspiration to others with the ability to enthuse, motivate and challenge
• Be well organised and have strong interpersonal skills
• Have experience of developing school vision, strategic direction and school development priorities
The role offers:
• The opportunity to develop leadership skills in a vibrant and successful school
• The opportunity to teach our highly enthusiastic, caring children who love learning
• An opportunity to work in partnership with a dedicated staff team and governing body
Toynton All Saints Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
• We do not accept applications from agencies
• Experience, at least at Senior Leadership or Deputy Head level is desirable. We would also welcome interest from an established Head Teacher
• Please note if you are shortlisted you may be asked to take a psychometric test to help us get to know you better
Please return the completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 14th September 12.00 noon
Applicants selected for interview will be notified on Friday 18th September 2020.
Due to current restrictions, shortlisted candidates should be available for a virtual evening task on Thursday 24th September 2020
Interviews: Friday 25th September
We appreciate that candidates might want to visit the school and we will endeavour to make this possible considering government guidelines regarding social distancing. We plan to invite candidates to the school for interviews but please be aware that Government guidance or personal circumstances might make this more difficult for individuals during Covid-19.
We will endeavour to make alternative arrangements for anyone who is unable to attend in person and safer working guidance will be followed.
You can find more information about our School at: https://www.toynton-all-saints.lincs.sch.uk
Mr Chris Powell, Chair of Governors
Toynton All Saints Primary School